This year’s Women in Construction Week (WIC) will be observed March 5-11, 2023.
Women in Construction (WiC) Week is an opportunity to highlight women as important construction industry members. Join us as we raise awareness of the opportunities available for women in the construction industry and the growing role of women in the industry.
How will you recognize the women in your company and our industry this year? Here are a few ideas:
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook where we will highlight local women working in construction. Click here to see examples from our 2021 campaign. Tag us if you are posting information on your social channels and we will share on our networks.
- Give a shout out to the women in your company on social media during WIC Week and use hashtags like these: #wicweekNH, #wicweekVT, #wicweek2023, #NAWIC and of course, #abcnhvt. Here are examples from EnviroVantage, Fulcrum, and Methuen Construction.
- Create a graphic to share on social media giving a shout out to the women in your company. You can use a free design program like Canva.com to create the image. We used Canva last year and created images for social media. Check it out and use this as inspiration if you’d like.
- The National Women in Construction organization is hosting several virtual events this year. Visit their website for resources.
- Visit the National Women in Construction (NAWIC) Granite State Chapter to see their upcoming programs and events.
Contact us if you have questions or are looking for additional resources.